Does a fast-paced modern lifestyle take a toll on your relationship with Allah? Discover how to build a more intimate bond with Him.
Do your imperfections leave you feeling unworthy of love from a perfect creator? Has your holy journey left you with more questions than answers? Are you struggling to relate sacred text to your tech-dominated life? Internationally acclaimed, award winning author A. Helwa has inspired over half a million readers with her passionate and poetic approach to holiness. Now she’s here to show you how to unlock your spiritual potential and unveil your true purpose.
Secrets of Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam is an inspiring guide that will lead you towards the hidden meaning of the Qur’an through passion and joy. Written with care and precision, Helwa’s metaphoric insights invite you on her earnest search for truth and understanding. By accessing the inner workings of Islamic tradition, your struggles in faith will be met with a deeper connection to Allah rooted in compassion.
In Secrets of Divine Love, you’ll discover:
- Allah’s unconditional regard for you so that you are forever encompassed in His care
- Hundreds of spiritual findings within the Qur’an to strengthen your faith
- The best ways to repent, so your sins can be transformed into good deeds
- The unseen symbols behind the forms of prayer to help enhance your worship
- How distractions during your daily devotions can surprisingly bring you closer to God, and much, much more!
- Secrets of Divine Love guides readers, no matter their religious background, through the teachings of Muhammad, Rumi, and other luminaries. If you like theology backed by modern science and psychology, instructions for contemporary Muslims, and motivational lessons from the Qur’an, then you’ll adore A. Helwa’s insightful book.
Publisher name: Kube Publishers
ISBN number: 9781847741509
Author name: Omar Suleiman
”A beautifully structured and well-presented work.” – Mufti Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari, Director of the Institute of Islamic Jurisprudence (Darul Iftaa), Leicester, UK
“We often get overwhelmed with feelings that bring out the worst in us and we are unable to move forward and as such, we fall into a downward spiral. We may feel envious of someone but may not know how to treat it from an Islamic perspective. This book offers practical solutions to common problems, problems that if unresolved, could lead to life-long damage to your spiritual health, this dunya and most importantly, your akhirah.” – Inspirited Minds
Hardcover and softcover
Publisher: Ibn Daud
Author: Jamal Parekh – Ibn Daud
- Publisher : Naulit Publishing House (January 1, 2022)
- Imprint: Baitul Hikmah
- Author: A. Helwa
- Language : English
- Paperback : 179 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1734231270
- ISBN-13 : 978-1734231274
- Paperback – 486 pages
- Author: Imam Jalāl ad-Dīn as-Suyūṭī
- Translated by Mahdi Lock
- Published – October 2020
- ISBN – 9781716505836
Publisher name: An islamic lifestyle solution publication
ISBN number: 9780620910309
Author name: Shaykh Faheem
Format -paper back
- 8.5 x 5.2 in, perfect for taking with you wherever you go
- One full-page spread for every daily planning/review, weekly planning, weekly review, and weekly routine planning.
- Covers a 6-month period.
- Pages: 256
- Binding: Hardback covered with thermal-leather material
- Printed and bound in the Republic of Turkey.
- ISBN13: 978199097105
- Pages: 264
- Publisher: Kube Publishing Ltd
- Format: paperback
Author: Muhammad Sattaur
Paperback, full color