Consider sharing the message and beauty of Islam with a friend, colleague or neighbour and fulfill your obligation of dawah.
Ramadan is an ideal opportunity for Muslims to share their faith because:
1. There is an increased interest and curiosity about Islam and fasting and Ramadan make a great conversation starter.
2. We earn greater rewards for our actions in Ramadan – thus dawah, which is an obligation, will increase our rewards manifolds insha Allah.
3. Ramadan is the month of the Quran. ” The month of Ramadan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for humanity… (Quran 2.185). The guidance embedded within the Quran is not just restricted to Muslims, but it is for all of humanity and we are responsible for sharing this guidance.
Note: The Dawah bundle is NOT meant for dawah tables etc. — they are only for people you know well.
Please add a gift (such as a box of chocolates) and a personal note before handing it over.
The Dawah bundle is free from our store, however, you will be responsible for courier fees/ collection.
The Dawah bundle includes:
1. The Prophet of Islam Muhammad, Biography & Pocket Guide. It is the first international pictorial biography about prophet Muhammad and his teachings that formed the ethical and moral basis for the Islamic civilization. It presents a blend of Islamic faith, culture, art, calligraphy, and architecture in a pictorial and easy reading style.
2. An English translation of The Quran by Maulana Wahiduddin Khan including an introduction to the Quran’s message and structure.