Meet Yasmina, standing at 46cm (18in) tall, she’s the girl you can rely on to tell a compelling story, organise a brilliant bake-sale, and take a billion photos to capture the important moments.
Most likely to be: riding her horse Lily, volunteering for her favourite local charity, or making all her friends laugh with her stories.
Yasmina comes with:
- Playmat: Say hi to a 3D version of Yasmina, brought to life through augmented reality on your smartphone or tablet through the Salam Sisters app. Download for free on the App Store or Google Play
- Storybook: Learn more about Yasmina’s world through an original Salam Sisters story and activities (you can color in the pages of the book too!)
- Pre-styled scarf: We wish this came in adult sizes! An easy to slip on and velcro-into-place headscarf so Yasmina is always stylin’ even when she’s in a rush on her way to the masjid. Yasmina’s is a beautiful floral print on a deep purple background.
- Style-your-own scarf: With a nifty bit of elastic at the neck (no pins needed) and free-flowing ends, the style-your-own scarf encourages young minds to get experimental and create their own unique #HijabStyle. Yasmina’s comes in a dusky pink for when she feels like changing things up a bit from her favourite purple scarf. v
- Undercap: Well, you can’t really wear a hijab without one right? So we’ve designed an undercap specifically for our Salam Sisters, complete with velcro bits making it super easy to put on and hold our girls’ hair in place.
- Hairbrush: Because Yasmina will arrive at your doorstep with her headscarf on, her hair might be a bit bent out of shape. Not to worry, we’ve included a hairbrush to help smooth things out because hair care counts for hijabi’s too!
- Cute outfit: Yasmina’s purple peplum tunic paired with white straight-leg pants and patent purple flats for a bit of shine expresses her love for all things purple and practical. Her floral headscarf adds texture and fun to her look.