Moon & Stars Cot Mobile with Remote Control, Light Projection, and over 35 minutes of soothing Quran recitation.
Projects starry lights & recites 35+ minutes of gentle, soothing Quran. Beautiful moon and stars light show is just right for developing visual skills. Lights are soft red, green, and blue.
Five soft rotating moon and stars to entertain baby.
Baby can hear 35+ minutes of especially recorded audio, a soothing and melodious recitation of Quran.
Does a fast-paced modern lifestyle take a toll on your relationship with Allah? Discover how to build a more intimate bond with Him.
Do your imperfections leave you feeling unworthy of love from a perfect creator? Has your holy journey left you with more questions than answers? Are you struggling to relate sacred text to your tech-dominated life? Internationally acclaimed, award winning author A. Helwa has inspired over half a million readers with her passionate and poetic approach to holiness. Now she’s here to show you how to unlock your spiritual potential and unveil your true purpose.
Secrets of Divine Love: A Spiritual Journey into the Heart of Islam is an inspiring guide that will lead you towards the hidden meaning of the Qur’an through passion and joy. Written with care and precision, Helwa’s metaphoric insights invite you on her earnest search for truth and understanding. By accessing the inner workings of Islamic tradition, your struggles in faith will be met with a deeper connection to Allah rooted in compassion.
In Secrets of Divine Love, you’ll discover:
- Allah’s unconditional regard for you so that you are forever encompassed in His care
- Hundreds of spiritual findings within the Qur’an to strengthen your faith
- The best ways to repent, so your sins can be transformed into good deeds
- The unseen symbols behind the forms of prayer to help enhance your worship
- How distractions during your daily devotions can surprisingly bring you closer to God, and much, much more!
- Secrets of Divine Love guides readers, no matter their religious background, through the teachings of Muhammad, Rumi, and other luminaries. If you like theology backed by modern science and psychology, instructions for contemporary Muslims, and motivational lessons from the Qur’an, then you’ll adore A. Helwa’s insightful book.
The Life of Muhammad (SAW) introduces the
Seerah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW),
the Final Messenger of Allah (SWT).
In this series the author eloquently presents
the Prophet’s life in a detailed manner,
deriving valuable lessons from it and thus
making it relevant to modern times. The
series is primarily based on Ibn Khatir’s book
on the Seerah as presented by
Imam Anwar Al-Awlaqi on transcripts
of his famous lectures on the subject.
This beautifully illustrated sound book has been specially designed to help children and adults, alike, memorise, understand, act upon and make dua’ using the beautiful names of Allah.
- Two languages
- Light up sound panel
- Easy sets of 10
- Hear all 99 names melodically
- Dua’s for each of the 99 names
My Little Muslim Friend Hana speaks when you press her hands. Discover Hana’s favourite hobbies, and hear her sing ‘Sing, Children of the World”, and ‘We Are the Best of Friends’!
As Salaamu Alaikum, I’m Hana! I like going to the farm and seeing all the animals. I also like growing vegetables, painting, playing I-spy, and horse riding… I like strawberry trifle!