Marriage, at its best, is a source of peace, strength and security to the couple. It is from this foundation of love and mercy that children are brought into this world. The family unit provides a cushion to each other from the harshness of the outside world. It covers each others’ faults, it protects, it cherishes and loves, gives confidence and self-esteem. Unfortunately, this ideal doesn’t come ready-made. It has to be achieved through hard work by both partners in a marriage, starting from before the couple even get married.
Secrets to a Successful Marriage is an invaluable guide written by a qualified and experienced Islamic relationship counsellor. Divided into four main parts, it offers:
• Pre-marriage advice including what factors to consider when searching for a spouse and advice on how to make a smooth transition from single to married life
• Practical, everyday tips on keeping the love alive
• Guidance on how to get through those minor rough patches with greater understanding and how to communicate effectively with each other
• A look at a range of issues that can give rise to conflict, how to recognise the signs of conflict and conflict resolution.
- ISBN13: 978-1-84200-159-2
- Publication Date: April 2016
- Format: Hardback
- 72 pages
- Ta-Ha Publishers
- Publisher : Kube Publishing Ltd (February 4, 2020)
- Paperback : 238 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1847741271