The Productive Muslim Company Barakah Journal – Mohammed Faris & Abdallah Rothman
- 8.5 x 5.2 in, perfect for taking with you wherever you go
- One full-page spread for every daily planning/review, weekly planning, weekly review, and weekly routine planning.
- Covers a 6-month period.
- Pages: 256
- Binding: Hardback covered with thermal-leather material
- Printed and bound in the Republic of Turkey.
Plan your day and week with Barakah
Set Weekly and Daily Intentions. Make Barakah a priority. Live the Prophetic Routine. The Productive Muslim Company Barakah Journal is a productivity journal that helps live a God-centered, intentions-driven lifestyle. An ideal journal for anyone who wants to escape the stressful Hustle Culture approach to planning and enjoy more a Barakah in their lives!
Who’s it for?
The Barakah Journal’s main purpose:
- Professionals/Executives who want to connect their careers with higher intentions.
- Entrepreneurs/Business owners who want to attract Barakah in their startups and businesses.
- Students who want to develop healthy, productive routines aligned with Prophet Muhammad’s routine (peace be upon him).
- Parents who want to focus on the Mindsets, Values, and Rituals that bring Barakah to their home and children.
Original blue, Teal, Charcoal
Now available in-store at
222 Kenilworth Road Durban 4091
Powered With Oliver Pos